Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Wireless Encryption - Ensuring your Home Network is Properly Protected

If you have a wireless network, you’ve probably heard about how important it is to secure your wireless network.  The two main reasons you need this security is to prevent people from using your internet for free and to prevent people from being able to access data on your network and from your computers.  If people are able to join your network they can slow down you internet connection speeds.  Worse, if you pay for bandwidth they can create an incredibly high bill from your internet service provider (ISP).  Further, if people are able to join your wireless network, it can make it incredibly simple for them to access information transmitted through your internet connection, such as credit card numbers and bank account logins. Read more...

Wireless Encryption - Ensuring your Home Network is Properly Protected

3 comments:

  1. Greetings from Los angeles! I'm bored at work so I decided to check out your website on my iphone during lunch break. I really like the info you provide here and can't wait to take a look when I get home.
    I'm amazed at how fast your blog loaded on my mobile .. I'm not
    even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyways, superb blog!

    Have a look at my blog ... Waist Hip ratio calculator

    ReplyDelete

  2. Hi, probably our entry may be off topic but anyways, I have been surfing around your blog and it looks very professional. It’s obvious you know your topic and you

    appear fervent about it. I’m developing a fresh blog plus I’m struggling to make it look good, as well as offer the best quality content. I have learned much at your

    web site and also I anticipate alot more articles and will be coming back soon. Thanks you.






    Wireless Internet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog, though you might also be interested in this one as well for further information: https://thefuturevision.com/ about home security and other tech stuff

    ReplyDelete